Rogue Observatory is an operations monitoring system currently under development by Rogue Technologies.
The current latest Rogue Observatory version is v0.4.1.
Rogue Observatory is made available at this time for testing and evaluation by explicitly authorized users ONLY.
- Web UI:
Changes in v0.4.1:
- Sample data fill tool now packaged as a separate binary
- Built with Go 1.7.1 stable
- Various minor UI improvements
- Various performance improvements
- Various minor bug fixes
- Improved HTTP handling
Changes in v0.4.0:
- Alerts now fire on state change instead of every non-OK check result
- Alert template variable names have changed
- Command-line flags have changed, see
- Added configurable reminders to alerts
- CPU, memory, disk, and port listener checks
- Drill down by role on dashboard
- Added system status page to web UI
- Built with Go 1.7 stable